What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Photographs of you, where you consent to us collecting and processing such photos
For the list of cookies we collect see our Cookies Policy below.
What We Do With The Information We Collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service,and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We may use your information to contact you where you have requested we do so to inform you that a product you want to order is back in stock.
Sharing Your Data
We may share your information with third parties when:
- it is necessary to involve a third party service provider in order to facilitate or extend our services;
- explicitly requested by you (e.g. with social media networks);
- required by a court order or any legal or regulatory requirement;
- in connection with the sale or transfer of a business;
- to ensure the safety and security of our users, consumers and third parties;
- to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of our guests and third parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are tiny text files which are placed on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies enable us to keep track of what you are ordering, to remember you when you return to our website so as to allow us to respond to you as an individual, and to analyse activity on our website (www.victorialandbeauty.com) (the “Website”) to provide you with a better shopping experience. A cookie does not give us access to your computer. Nor do we store any information about you, other than the data that you choose to share with us.
Why Do We Set Cookies?
Some cookies are necessary for the operation of the Website, others are optional but help us to provide you with a better experience. Cookies help us provide you with a better Website experience, by allowing us to know which pages you find useful and which you do not.
Where permitted by law, we may combine information we receive from other websites, mobile applications and sources, with information you give to us and information we collect about you, including cookie information.