At VictoriaLand Beauty, we believe that natural is sexy. For years, I’ve tried to find products that would address my skincare concerns using ingredients that are not only good for you, but that actually work. After testing hundreds of products, doing a ton of research and meeting with countless experts, I’ve finally found effective natural alternatives to highly active ingredients that cause skin irritation (goodbye retinol!).
Below is a list of the best natural ingredients currently available, which are found in VLB skincare. What’s more is you’ll never find any of the harmful stuff commonly found in products today like parabens, lanolin, mineral oil, artificial fragrances or color.
We are and always will be committed to providing you with the best natural products that leave your skin good enough to #GoNaked!
Apricot Kernal Oil
– I now have a whole new appreciation for apricots. Jam packed with Vitamins, this super enriching antioxidant contains Vitamin E to boost skin elasticity, Vitamin C to help promote collagen production and Vitamin A to help repair UV-related skin damage and smooth fine lines and wrinkles. You’ll never look at apricots the same way again!
– This is seriously the cure all miracle ingredient. A powerful antioxidant that contains regenerative properties, it reduces inflammation and premature aging while it protects skin from collagen damage due to free radicals and environmental pollutants, leaving skin radiant and youthful. CBD also contains an array of minerals, proteins, and fatty acids that improve skin health, and vitamin A and E that promote skin repair to help keep skin soft and supple. Look for it in my NEW! VLB Overnight Mask coming out this September!
Coconut Oil Butter
– Not only is it an amazing ingredient for cooking, but it also does wonders in protecting skin cells from damage. Rich in Vitamin E antioxidant and Medium Chain Triglycerides protein, it helps skin with moisture retention and prevents premature aging, leaving it smooth and supple.
– A revitalizing extract from the spilanthes acmella flower, this natural anti-aging ingredient strengthens skin from within. The benefits? It visibly smooths and firms skin while it reduces the appearance of wrinkles. You can find it in VLB Skin-Loving Elixir Revitalizing Face Oil.
– I love geraniums! Not only do they smell amazing, but the oil extracted from the plant’s stems, leaves and flowers also has therapeutic and antiseptic benefits. This healing oil can be used to treat a variety of skin conditions including eczema and dermatitis.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
– AKA “fountain of youth” contains awesome moisture-binding properties and is known to naturally reduce the signs of aging including fine lines, wrinkles and the dreaded unwanted, dare I say it…sagging. Found in VLB Skin-Loving Moisturizer.
Jojoba Seed Oil
– A hypoallergenic antioxidant derived from the Simmondsia chinensis plant seed. You may already know that it provides skin with a protective barrier to help lock in moisture, but did you know that it also has antimicrobial and antifungal properties and can control sebum production (that’s derm speak for excess oil)? It gives skin that extra edge to fight oxidative stress caused by everyday exposure to pollutants and other toxins. So, this oil is both a protector and a fighter for your skin.
VictoriaLand Beauty® Products Are:
Meadowfoam Seed Oil (MSO)
– A super rare blend of anti-oxidants and easily absorbable fatty acids, MSO locks in moisture and delivers nutrients deep into skin. The result? Firmer, hydrated skin without the unwanted oiliness. Try it in VLB Skin-Loving Moisturizer and Skin-Loving Treatment for Eyes and Lips!
– A revolutionary mineral constituent derived from volcanic eruptions, Olivine helps increase skin’s cellular energy level while it reduces the effects of stress, leaving skin with a youthful and bright appearance. The magnesium complex contained in Olivine optimizes skin’s fundamental energy as it helps to restore its natural balance and regain its dynamic qualities. Found in my NEW! VLB Overnight Mask…I can’t wait for you to try it!
Organic Evening Primrose Oil (EPO)
– Did you know EPO has been used for centuries for its health benefits? The high essential fatty acids provide the building blocks for cell membranes. So, what does that do for your skin? It lightens dark circles, reduces fine lines and wrinkles and increases elasticity for firmer, smoother looking skin. Found in VLB Skin-Loving Treatment for Eyes and Lips.
– A multitasking ingredient and clinically-proven phytoretinoid derived from the bidens pilosa plant, Revinage reactivates the skin by increasing cell turnover and plumping it from the inside out. It works hard for your skin by reducing wrinkles and hyperpigmentation, minimizing the effects of environmental stressors and increasing skin density and firmness. Basically, it’s the all-you-can-eat buffet ingredient for your skin. And for all those VLB babes who experience negative side effects from retinol, this is the ingredient for you. Try VLB Skin-Loving Elixir Revitalizing Face Oil to experience the power of Revinage today!
Rosehip Seed Oil (RSO)
– This is my favorite ingredient! As we get older, hyperpigmentation becomes more of a concern (it was for me!). RSO, a natural rich source of essential fatty acids, reduces stubborn brown spots for an overall improvement in tone and texture. It also regenerates skin cells and repairs damaged tissue, leaving skin with a healthy, natural glow. Try it in VLB Skin-Loving Elixir Revitalizing Face Oil and Skin-Loving Moisturizer!
– This plant based emollient primarily composed of fatty acids mimics the lipid content of the skin. Since it’s so rich in Vitamin A and E, it’s also a lifesaver for dry and dehydrated skin, leaving it soft, smooth and healthy.
– Known for its powerful anti-aging properties and anti-inflammatory benefits, Squalane helps boost blood circulation, which promotes the formation of collagen for firmer, plumper and more youthful skin. Key benefits include protecting skin from free radical damage, balancing oil production and moisturizing skin for a healthy, good to #GoNaked glow.
– A powerful trifecta cocktail that packs a mean punch. With MatrixylR 3000 to smooth wrinkles and improve skin tone and elasticity; Argireline to help prevent the development of wrinkles; and EyeserylR to reduce under eye puffiness and dark circles while enhancing skin elasticity and smoothness. So, for all those VLB babes who want all the benefits of Botox but without any of the negative side effects, this is the ingredient for you! Found in VLB Skin-Loving Treatment for Eyes and Lips.