There are countless ways to achieve a no-makeup, makeup look. First, I like to start with the basics and that is taking care of my skin. For those of you who have been VLB BFFs for a while you know our mission is for every woman to be able to #GoNaked – be confident to go with or without makeup. I start with clean skin using honey, which provides rich nutrients for my skin while getting it clean. Next, I apply my core VLB Skin-Loving products. Now that I have my fresh, clean, glowing skin to start with, here are my 5 essential steps to a flawless no-makeup, makeup look.
- #1. The first step is actually applying a VLB staple, the VLB Skin-Loving Elixir Revitalizing Face Oil. This has the smoothness of a primer while delivering the benefits of an elixir. This is a perfect base for any makeup routine. I then use a concealer to cover up any blemishes, red spots or blotches. No, you don’t have to have perfect, blemish-free skin to pull off the #GoNaked look, but concealer seriously helps.
- #2. Brows create a signature balanced look that is unique to your face. Ladies apply a simple gel to add extra natural definition. You can choose a clear or tinted brow gel. If you’re using a tinted brow gel, always make sure you choose one that’s closest to your natural brow color.
- #3. There’s nothing more natural than a blushed look. Reach for a cream blush that is easy to blend while delivering a dewy glow. Apply it to the apples of your cheek, temples and onto the bridge of your nose.
- #4. Nothing makes a face complete then the perfect lashes. For a very natural look, simply use a lash curler and you’re set. If you need a little more definition, use one coat of mascara to make your eyes pop.
- #5. For the finale on your no-makeup, makeup look, use a tinted lip balm like I do. Another option would be a natural lip color, but make sure you blot when applying.
Voilà! You’ve just accomplished the no-makeup, makeup look. How does it look? Have any other tips that you want to share with the rest of VictoriaLand? Leave us a comment on Facebook. We’d love to hear from you!