Two beauty extremes popped up on the runway at the Fall 2018 fashion shows, giving this season’s makeup trends a bit of a split personality. While some designers kept with traditional light-makeup, others went completely across the spectrum with bold and colorful looks.
Whether you like to keep it down to earth or choose to go with a higher cosmic feel, this season women are making statements with some arresting looks. Discover some of our favs below!
For your natural, boho days:
- Pale Foundation – This Fall Season offers fair-skinned beauties the opportunity to embrace their natural skin tones with pale and beige shades of foundation. Pale skin creates an angelic and cherubic affect. Now pair that with a hit of gentle color like baby pink blush, textured eyebrows and just bitten lips and you’ll capture anyone’s attention.
- Peachy Pink Blush – In keeping with the natural mood of the season, the Fall 2018 makeup trends are all about the peachy pink blush shades. You can easily warm up those pale faces with the earthy tones and do away with the deep bronze of the summer girls. (For now anyways.)
- No-Makeup Makeup – Yes, I’ve touched on this before! Barely there makeup is back with a force this season. Simply apply moisturizer, paired with beautifully styled hair and a rocking outfit. I can’t stress enough how this look exudes understated confidence! #GONAKED
For when your inner punk rock wants to come out and play:
- Rockin’ The Blues – The depths and character of blue is really boundless. From rich teal and baby blue eye shadow to neon blue and glinting aquamarine eyeliner, there’s no doubt blue is a dynamic favorite color.
- Pop of Color – Hey Ladies! Who likes to experiment with color but shy away from a full commitment? I know I do! This Fall season is on our side, from unexpected streaks of bright eyeliner to pops of bright mascara, pops of color can be seen everywhere.
- Glitter and Shimmer Eyeshadow – Glitter and shimmery metallic eyeshadow can liven up plain makeup. It creates a decadent and luxe look. Also great on top of any eyeshadow color for the extra highlighted look.
These Fall 2018 makeup trends have proven that this season is sure to suit any of your multiple personalities.